BOUTIQUE HOTEL

Isabella37
Level 3
Milan, Italy

BOUTIQUE HOTEL

Did some of you get what  Airbnb refer to as "boutique hotel" or "boutique home". i checked inside the airbnb page but got no info about it. Did some of you flagged their home as "boutique"?

tnx for the answers 😉

Isabella

10 Replies 10
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Isabella0,  

It is the first time that i know about Boutique hotel or home.  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Isabella37
Level 3
Milan, Italy

you are right... i discovered it by going through my airbnb page. if you go on your dashboard, and click on manage your listing, manage rooms and guests, you find accomodation type. Among the option now you should find "boutique hotel"

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Isabella0,  

Thank you so much for the information. I tried what you had told me but i did not find it. 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Isabella0,   

Thanks,I have found it. 

A boutique hotel, i  find this definition in Wikipedia , A boutique hotel : is a small hotel which typically has between 10 and 100 rooms in unique settings with upscale accommodations and individualized unique selling points. Boutique hotels were a popular style in the 1980s and 1990s ( Wikipedia ) 

And also you could see this Airbnb article at the link :  

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1526/what-are-airbnb-s-standards-for-hotels  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Isabella37
Level 3
Milan, Italy

oh... probably only some countries have it, then...Nuovo-Presentazione-di-Microsoft-PowerPoint.jpg

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Isabella37 @Miloud0

Boutique hotels can now list on Airbnb. Whether it be one room or 10.  

See definition here of boutique hotel here:

https://www.tripsavvy.com/what-is-a-boutique-hotel-definition-and-examples-4172980

@Emilia42 grand! tnx:) Finally i got a real explanation:) tnx!

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Emilia0,

It is the first time that i know about Boutique hotel. Thank you so much @Emilia0 for the information.

Thanks,
Miloud

Joff0
Level 1
Otago, New Zealand

Hi there, tyring to set up a boutique hotel, 12 apartments, 5 room types. Has anybody worked this out?

I also noticed boutique hotels in airbnb and didn't know what it was. I opened Wikipedia and read the description. So, Wikipedia knows everything.