Bad experience with a client staying

Anna2475
Level 1
Whiteley, United Kingdom

Bad experience with a client staying

I had a bad review from a client after they damaged my home and Airbnb got involved and made them pay for the damages . Because they were made to pay , they left me a bad review   And I have responded to it on line . They also had two extra people in the house without my knowledge , yet they  can cause me even more issues by posting. Has anyone had a similar experience and how did you resolve it ? If at all 

1 Reply 1
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Anna2475 

If you contact Airbnb customer services you could see if you could have the review removed as it might contravene Airbnb's content policy:

• Content created solely for the purpose of advertising or other commercial content, including company logos, links, or company names
  • Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
  • Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, or harassing
  • Content that is discriminatory (review our Nondiscrimination Policy for more info)
  • Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of Airbnb
  • Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
  • Content that provides specific details or outcomes of an Airbnb investigation
  • Content that is sufficient to identify a listing’s location or other content that may pose a personal safety risk to an Airbnb community member