Bad review after asking for rtefund

Galina8
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

Bad review after asking for rtefund

Hi all, resently I had expirience when the gust left the house interrible state, runed the upholdtery and damaged the furniture. End up with massive clean up 4 cleaners for 8 hrs , I couldnt provide reciets for danmaged furniture as they need to be fixed and re upholstered facing bills of tousand . When ask for refund the gust got realy nmusty and put 1 star revew with big letters "most horrible house ever" I run 5 star house so this was very upsetting. When I ask AIRBNNB to remove the review as it was bias they refused.

I think all in dispite situation the revews should be not make public , pleas HELP to changer this!

I end up with trushed house and very bad review!

I am to scare now to ask for refund becaquse of the bad review the guest will leave 

2 Replies 2
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

No harm in trying now the reviews are out there, not sure how practical it is, if you meet the time limits, and even then success seems to be not very common.

David
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Galina8 he would probably put bad review anyway, so you have nothing to lose if you claim for damages. But you have to follow the procedure, do it on time , have all the pictures even video, all the receipts.... and good luck