Bad review from guest

Ngoc-Ha0
Level 1
Hanoi, Vietnam

Bad review from guest

Hi Airbnb team form sunny Hanoi- Vietnam 

I had  a booking [booking reference hidden] last month, that a long story that you can find history again, but the guests brocke the rule (mother booked for son and she did not come,  booked for 3 pax but came to my house 4 pax). I was so nice to gave them 2 days for find the new place, booking was cancelled by Airbnb,  even I kept their luggage for 5 days free when they traveled to other provinces, the sons were all so thankful and they reviewed my home was the best homestay in town. Otherside I refunded all money for the rest of days, which they did not stay at my home, I do not have any bookings more during 2 weeks after their leaving,........ and now his mother gave me for 3* for communication with the guests. I know some guests are not nice but mistake not from my side and they don't know my damage I bear

I will be crazy happy if you can hide this comment from my review. 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Thank you so much and best regards 

Ha  

1 Reply 1
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ngoc-Ha0  This is not the Airbnb team. You have posted on the community forum, just a discussion platform for hosts and guests. You would need to contact Airbnb directly for help with this.

But I can tell you that it's highly unlikely that they will remove the review just because an ungrateful guest gave you a low star rating. I wouldn't waste my time even asking, it's futile.