Becoming a Co Host

Jessica1462
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Becoming a Co Host

Hi everyone! How do you  become a co-host for other people? Thanks!

7 Replies 7

Hello @Jessica1462 

You can search the listing in your city, the neighborhood of your house and CONTACT HOST with your initiative to become a  co-host, after the agreement, they add in their listing.

If you need a little extra support hosting your space, you can add a family member, neighbor, or trusted friend to help with the logistics.

To add a co-host:

1. Go to Listings on airbnb.com
  2. Select the listing you want to edit
  3. Select Co-hosts

You can add up to three co-hosts per listing. By adding co-hosts, you agree to the Co-host Terms of Service.

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/1244/how-do-i-add-a-cohost-to-my-listing

Good luck and l wish you all the best!

Ramona 

Jessica1462
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Hi @Ramona2  Thank you for your response! So are you saying to look for a specific listing that I would like to co-host and then reach out to the Host and offer to help co-host? I am not looking for a co-host to help me manage my listings. Thank you!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

It's like any other business @Jessica1462 

Do your market research to identify what you can offer that your competitors can't or what you can do differently.

Identify who is your target market

Identify key benefits for your service

Develop content for and invest in marketing activities to reach your target market i.e. your own website and social media, online ads, networking with local host groups, being active on forums and social media used by your target market. 

Do not reach out directly to hosts on their listings.  There are those who will see your contact as spam.

Carley13
Level 2
Ripon, CA

Hi Jessica. My name is Carley Ravicchio. I too would love to find a host that would like to have a co-host. Like someone that has multiple homes and wants to have someone stay in the home and manage it. 

I have the option of going just about anywhere. I am having a very difficult time finding the way to simply post my availability where Host's can find me.

I notice your question after clarification was made by you, it was not answered.

If you have any information you can share with me or someone reads this and can guide us both, I would be very thankful. I'm sure you would be as well.

I did not look at the date on your post. I hope you found what you were looking for.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Carley

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Please see my post to @Jessica1462 above.

Hello, my name is Odessa, I currently live in the Manatee County, Florida area. I have been co-hosting and managing AirBNB properties to assist friends in times they are out of town. I would like to become a co-host for more properties. I am interesting in co-hosting in Manatee, Sarasota, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Hernando, Polk and other surrounding counties. I have many years of experience in customer service and related fields. I am very friendly, patient, detail oriented, organized, and I have the ability to assist other effectively and efficiently in difficult times. If you are in search of a co-host that can WOW your guests, please contact me, I would love to speak with to provide and assist in giving your guest the best possible experience during their stay. 132025909_10158795105046203_7671005055769281291_n.jpg

Nicki137
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

Hi good people? I'm interested in becoming a co-host in South Africa. Does anyone have guidance on this?