Blocking out Dates

Blocking out Dates

The blocking button is not showing beside my calendar. anyone else having a problem?

3 Replies 3
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Helen843 from @Helen427 

Yes I have noticed that from time to time in the last couple of weeks, it's likely to be another IT Glitch..or maybe like the shared rooms something that we haven't been advised of!

Maybe @Lizzie @Stephanie@Airbnb can give us an answer.

All the best

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Helen843 @Helen427   I wish I had seen this before today!  Just yesterday I blocked out the dates I want to spend in August at my vacation home.  This morning I got a request to book, which, since I have InstantBook on, usually means the person doesn't have enough verifications.  He wrote a very nice note and I approved him.  I was in the back of a cab having just survived an hour at the US Passport Office and wasn't really thinking straight.  When I got back to my desk, I looked at the calendar.  The guest had somehow been able to choose dates right in the middle of my blocked week.  Grrrr!!!!  

I have to suck it up, because I accepted the reservation, plus he was so sweet and it's part of his honeymoon, plus the cash is excellent. But I don't quite understand how someone can override blocked dates even to make a request?

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Helen843 @Helen427 I felt I had to come back to say it was totally my fault.  I had entered the private note that I would be there for certain dates, but had apparently neglected to check "blocked."  Ah well.  I'll go another time.