Booked a trip but the listing is no longer available. Need help.

Booked a trip but the listing is no longer available. Need help.

I booked a chalet and paid for everything.

Host accepted the reservation and the payment has been made.

After few hours I checked my itinerary and clicked on trip details of my booking, the page says "this listing is no longer available"

Has this happen to anyone? Sent few messages to the host but there's no reply yet.

4 Replies 4
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Ryan-Jae-Won0  Contact Air BNB as soon as possible.  If you have a confirmed reservation there is a phone number on the confirmation.  If the place is no longer available, Air BNB will be able to assist you in relocating to another location.  Hope all works out for you.

Nikhil11
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

how did this work out? was it legit or a scam? I just made an enquiry on a property. The host didnt answer any of my questions, gave a discount, and the listing is no longer available!

Michael696
Level 2
Richmond, VA

I noticed this started happening to any listing I tried to view and found that the issue was fixed after deleting my cache and cookies for Airbnb.  Hope that works for you and anyone else that comes across this thread looking for help!

Maria1438
Level 1
Bexleyheath, United Kingdom

how did this work out in the end please? we can no longer see our booking for which we have paid and are awaiting a response from host nervously!