Booking Search

Booking Search

I hope someone can help me with a dilema I have.

We have two rooms for rent and I have set up 3 separate listings for our property. We have one listing for a double room, one listing for twin singles and a listing that combines both rooms (for up to 4 guests).

The rooms are currently listed at $55 each with the two rooms at $110.

My dilemma is that if I search for a booking for 2 persons it always brings up the two rooms and not one of the individual rooms. This then of course means our price looks far too expensive compared with other establishments in our area.

Is there any way that I can set up my 2 room listing so that it will only appear on searches if a minimum of 3 people book that listing?

Peter

2 Replies 2
Rowena29
Level 10
Australia

Hi @Peter-and-Gina0 

I just did a quick search for the Toogoom area in Hervey Bay for 2 guests and BOTH  your listings showed.

The one with 2 rooms showed higher up in the search results - that's because it has reviews adn the other doesn't yet, but both still showed.    I woudn't worry too much. I think a lot of guests use the filter bar to enter maximum prices they are willing to pay, so i that instance your 2 room option won't show, but the 1 room option will.

Hope this helps

cheers

Hi Rowena

Thanks for that. As a newbie I wasn’t sure how it would work.

Peter