Booking at 1am

Elias137
Level 1
Järvenpää, FI

Booking at 1am

Hi!

If I enter the apartment (with flexible self-service check-in) at about 1am, can I book a room from the day onwards when i'm entering the apartment. For example: I'm entering the apartment at 1 am on the friday-saturday night and my booking is from saturday--> 

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

No if your booking is for the Saturday night, of course you can't enter at 1.00 a.m. the night before.

If that is what you want to do, then book the Friday night.

Flexible check in means you check in from 3 p..m. on the Saturday not I am the night before 🙂

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Hi @Elias137  you are wanting an extra night’s accommodation, due to the overnight arrival time. I couldn’t book a hotel room for Saturday night, if I’m arriving Friday night > early hours, expecting to sleep across Friday night into Saturday morning.  

My response = what  @Helen3  said!

Hope this helps..... 😊

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Elias137 

No, you are booking nights, not days. If you want to stay Friday night then you need to book Friday night. If not, you will be walking in on another guest who expects to check out Saturday morning.

Consider a hotel, when you show up at 1am, you are paying for that night. All overnight accommodations work the same.

Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

If you do what you say @Elias137 , you may find someone sleeping in the bed 🙂

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Elias137  Even with a flexible check.-in, there is almost always an earliest check-in time listed, so the cleaners have time to clean from a guest who may have checked out in the morning, having stayed the previous night. If you have a Saturday booking, that means you can check-in at the earliest check-in time listed on the Saturday, which is likely to be somewhere in the early afternoon range, not at 1AM.