Booking request expired, is there a way to resend a request although the dates no longer available?

Answered!
Roni11
Level 1
Jerusalem, Israel

Booking request expired, is there a way to resend a request although the dates no longer available?

The host and I have been having a conversation and just haven't finalized the request in less than 24 hours.

Now it shows the dates are not available? Is there still a way to resend a request for those dates? Or can the host send me any approval still?

1 Best Answer
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Roni11 Ask your host to send you a pre approval request and you will be able to book. Good luck!!!

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Roni11 Ask your host to send you a pre approval request and you will be able to book. Good luck!!!

@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0 thank you will try!

Michael99
Level 3
Palm Springs, CA

I am unclear why Airbnb considers the request "expired" when there is clearly an ongoing conversation between the potential guest and manager / owner. Maybe Airbnb can answer this qustion. Thank you

Catherine778
Level 1
Paihia, New Zealand

I have had this issue - I thought I had accepted but clearly didn't. Now the reservation has expired and I don't know how to extend the offer to the guest. Yes, AirBnB, can you advise us how to resolve these accidental situations?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Catherine778 ,

If blocked, first unblock the dates on the calender:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/447/how-do-i-make-dates-available-or-blocked-on-my-calendar

Then ask the guest to book again, or sent a special offer.

Best regards, Emiel

Hi dear, good day to you all! 

As a host, how to make available the dates which has been blocked because of an expired reservation request! Please help me, and thanks in advance for your answer!