CHANGE THE PRICE

Susan133
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

CHANGE THE PRICE

PRICING ON THE FRONT PAGE OF MY AD.

Hi

I have managed to change my pricing but the lower price is not showing on the front page.

Any tips how I can ensure the right price per night appears on the front page of the ad?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4
Brittany1
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Susan133

Did you change the base price or did you go into your calendar and edit by the day? The base price is what will show on your listing if someone searches without adding specific dates. The other thing to be aware of is that sometimes taxes and fees are added into the price that the guests see when searching listings. This is a new (as far as I know) feature. So even though our calendar is 150 on a given day, it will show as 165 because taxes and fees have been added.

Sharon57
Level 1
Charlottesville, VA

I have the same problem....I changed the price on my calendar for all future dates, but the price on my 'first' page still lists the original price that I set. I cannot change it - tried everything. The other comment does not really address your issue.

Anyone? Help? Potential guests see the 'original' price on my 'first' page and are surprised that the 'new' price is now higher (only

$5).

Thanks.

@Sharon57 

As I asked @Susan133 Did you change your "base price" in your listing in addition to the individual dates in your calendar? No matter what your calendar dates are, unless the guest searches with specific dates, your "base price" will be what shows when they see your listing.

Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 2.58.15 PM.png

@Susan133 @Sharon57

As you can see below. If I preview my listing it will show my base price of $115.

Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 3.00.10 PM.png

But if I put dates in my actual calendar price $145 shows up.

Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 3.01.06 PM.png

This isn't a glitch. It's how the system works. We've only had a guest ask about it a few times and we replied, " $115 is our base price. Our prices range from $115 to $200 depending on the time of year and level of demand."