CLEANING SERVICES H-E-L-P

Keren11
Level 1
St. Louis, MO

CLEANING SERVICES H-E-L-P

Im leaving the country for 3 month IN TWO WEEKS .

I'll be able to run all the booking, check in/out, etc.

What i can't find is a cleaning service that will do laundry as well (i dont have enough sheets and towels for 3 month LOL)

anyone might have a good idea ?

I'm in St.Louis MO  

3 Replies 3

Hello Keren  did you ever land a cleaning service. I may have a solution for you.  Feel free to contact me at **. I own and operate a cleaning service here in St Louis and we currently clean several properties for a few super hosts in the St Louis area. Let me know if your interested maybe for future needs or emergency situations.

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.

Anthony are you still in this business?

Hi Keren. 

I currently work with a cleaning company called trusted Cleaning services. We have contracts and work with a handful of local realtors and realty offices throughout the St Louis area such as Coldwell remax and Berkshire Hathaway. I would be happy to go over your needs are and expectations as well as some pricing. Please feel free to reach out to me directly.

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.