Calendar function not showing complete booking details

Calendar function not showing complete booking details

Hi Air BNB and hosts,

a recent boooking for a week in January is only showing for one day in the calendar, and the rest of the month, the dates are inactive , ie you cant edit so open. Any suggestions?

4 Replies 4
Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

Hi @Damian40 what is your setting for the future booking/calendar? For example, I only open my calendar for the next 3 months. Maybe this is what blocking your calendar. However, based on what I know, you should be able to unblock it manually.

Thanks Farah, I had a look and our bookings setting is  up to 6 months. Its only happened recently and I was wondering if there was a software update or similar that might have caused a glitch. Thanks for your reply.

Jill214
Level 1
Saint Ignace, MI

What do the green question marks mean on my calendar?  They are on bookings that have come and gone as well as some coming up.  New to all this.  Thanks for your help!

Jill

Hi I have the same problem which has just recently happened where my calendar is only showing up to January when I do have 6months bookings open on my listing. Is there a faul? Any help please. Thanks judith.