Calendar syncing with iphone/imac/ipad etc

Natalie69
Level 1
Lake Oswego, OR

Calendar syncing with iphone/imac/ipad etc

Hi! I am a brand new host. And I have figured out how to export my Airbnb calendar into google calendars. Yay! However, since it's added as "other calendar" in google calendars, it does NOT sync with my iPhone or other Apple products. 

How can I add the Airbnb calendar to my Apple product calendars? I tried "Add Account" under the calendars in my iMac, but the CalDAV option is the only generic option and it requires an email address. But the airbnb link is not really related to an email account... so that seems weird.

Thanks,

Natalie

4 Replies 4
David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

Just email the link to yourself and in each device click on the link and it will ask you if you want to subscribe. You can also do this in your main google calander

Thanks! So it's as easy as that. That's why there was no answer online that I could find, I suppose. Anyway, thank you! That worked.

Hi there, I tried doing this, but got a message, "could not subscribe to....calendar". Suggestions?

I can not find the option on my iphone to check my hosting calendar. My laptop , no problem, but it is in the shop. I just want to check my calendar

from my phone and adjust prices if needed.