Cannot Process Payment "Error Message" PLEASE HELP!

Katie241
Level 2
Honeoye Falls, NY

Cannot Process Payment "Error Message" PLEASE HELP!

Hello all,

I am really hoping someone can help me with this problem. I am SO fed up with AirBnb. I have been trying to recieve help for days to resolve an issue and it's IMPOSSIBLE to get in contact with anyone. I have been trying to pay for a place I was pre-approved for and everytime I pay, I recieve an error message. However, my credit card has been charged all of the times I have attempted to pay (10 to be exact). It is not my first time booking an AirBnb, my profile is verified, and my credit card is working just fine. I have attempted to ask for help numerous times on the AirBnb "help" page and they offer NO help. 

I am extremely frustrated because my trip was supposed to be tomorrow, and now it looks like I can't go because the website won't let me book ANY place.

Please if someone has a number I can call to resolve this... I am from US but I am currently in Colombia, South America.

5 Replies 5
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Katie241 I can understand your frustration and i would advice you to either contact Airbnb via twitter or call them on the following number United States (USA): +1-415-800-5959 (local SF number) or +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free). They tend to reply very fast on twitter. Good luck!!!

Karen1219
Level 1
Austin, TX

The same thing is happening to me. Three calls to "customer service" have yielded NO answer, they keep going through their list of usual problems but nobody seems to be creative enough to figure out which toggle to flip to make the account functional again.

@Karen1219   Can you try to pay via PayPal? Sometimes when the credit card won't work they can still book through PayPal. Also is the billing address of the card the same as the one in profile, that is another known issue. 

Everything is the same and we've stayed at this place twice before. I don't have a PayPal account and honestly don't want something else to track. After spending five hours (no exaggeration) over the past two and a half days via email and txt with Airbnb in SF and even the owners of the place we want to book (who very kindly sent a pe-approved link that supposedly I only needed to click through), still no go. I tried using our desktop, my husband's laptop, and my iPad. 

I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME