Change - Checkin and Checkout times

Anthony3
Level 1
Noosa Heads, Australia

Change - Checkin and Checkout times

PLEASE can someone help me as I am experiencing extreme difficulty trying to change the checkin and checkout times on my AirBnB list? I have been on the computer for two hours. I have googled help, been around and around in circles on the very unintuitive AirBnB web site and App. Why has it got to be soooo difficult?

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Anthony3,

The check in and check out times are located under "Terms" on the left hand side.

checkin.png

Happy hosting!

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Simon20
Level 2
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Thanks - that helped me too.  It is far from intuitive for hosts!  The problem is that I put the checkin and check out times int he house rules - but guests will not necessarily have read the rules in detail!!

I believe that as part of setting up a listing this should be presented to the host to set the times.

Regards

Simon.

Mark-SL0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Agreed about finding the checkin times.  I finally googled this and found the right direction.  I shouldn't need to google externally to find stuff within AirBnB!!!

PS.  The 'hamburger' menu is not considered the best way to provide a list of options.  It is not readily acknowledged - even by student users.