Change a price for a day

Bogdanka0
Level 1
Novi Sad, Serbia

Change a price for a day

I would like to change price if somebody want to book for one night?

Is that possible without changing regular price? 

6 Replies 6
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Not completely clear what you want to do.  Do you want to be able to accept single night booking when you currently have a minimum stay of more nights?  If so, do you want to charge more or less?  Can you be more clear so other hosts can help?

Aogán0
Level 7
London, United Kingdom

Hi Bogdanka,

As Linda says, it's not entirely clear, but if you just want to set a specific price for one night, then that's absolutely possible.  Just go to your calendar, click the date you want to change and on the righthand side you'll see the ability to alter the price for that night....

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

I think that she would like to know if  someone books for one night they get higher price for the same room than if they book for multiple nights without changing the price for multiple nights. For example, If her nightly rate is 50€ and has a minimum stay of 2 nights, can she have an option to set up a price for one night to be 80€ so that when people book for 2 or more nights the price stays 50€ and not 80€.

Bogdanka0
Level 1
Novi Sad, Serbia

Yes we want to change before guest book. Just to give than option 1night but in that case price to be higher 30%?

Also I was looking after my sister property. Since she came back and she has time to look after her cabin how we can change host, if all comments reviews will be still available available?! Thanks

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Bogdanka0 No unfortunately Airbnb till now does not allow host to set a special price only for 1 night bookings.I really wish they will give us this option soon.

Thank you Oomesh