Change the Multi-Calendar View?

Chris-And-Monica0
Level 3
Minneapolis, MN

Change the Multi-Calendar View?

I really wish the Multi-Calender View would list my units according to the internal name I gave instead of the Listing Title. Also, I wish I could organize my listing in the calender in any order I choose. Because I host ten apartments in three different buildings my view is all scrambled. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Chris-And-Monica0

The Multi Calender View is rather limited in options to display. You can only use the filter option to make some selections from the whole list. Maybe Airbnb will create a more handsome Multi Calender in future !

Best regards, Emiel

Sam607
Level 2
Pāhoa, HI

The multi-calendar view is only showing one of my listings. Do you know how to link the calendars? I tried using the instructions on the main site but they don't work?

Hi Sam, Click on the search bar above the Listings heading. Make sure you have no specific boxes  checked which is how you can filter your listings.

Christine3013
Level 1
Hungry Horse, MT

I would like this functionality as well. I have 65 listings and it would be great if I could display them by the internal name or have a filter that I could select the display order.