Changes on prices

Answered!

Changes on prices

Hello everybody!
I would like to know how can I change the price of my place?

I opened my place on may offering two rooms for three people.
Now we adapted another room for 5 people, but, when I see the price, it is equal to the previos.

Can someone help me please?

Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @José-Felipe-Daniel0 ,

You are not offering rooms, but an entire house. I means your basic price can be increased by the amount of guests. I see you allready set a fee for each additional guest after the first one. So price for 5 guests is allready different then price for 3 guests.

BTW If you want to rent rooms, then you have to setup a separate listing for each room.

It can be combined with your excisting listing, but you need to synchronize calenders offcourse (by linking them)

Hope this helps,

Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @José-Felipe-Daniel0 ,

You are not offering rooms, but an entire house. I means your basic price can be increased by the amount of guests. I see you allready set a fee for each additional guest after the first one. So price for 5 guests is allready different then price for 3 guests.

BTW If you want to rent rooms, then you have to setup a separate listing for each room.

It can be combined with your excisting listing, but you need to synchronize calenders offcourse (by linking them)

Hope this helps,

Emiel

Ohhh I understand...

Thank you so much!

Michelle591
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I have had a guest stay this weekend for a specific event held each year.  She has gone on line this morning and booked again for next year, before I have had a chance to adjust my prices according to the events schedule for 2020.  Can I go back to her and say the price will be more, if I say it will be the same as this year.  I feel she has been a little sneaky/clever!!