Changing Price

Changing Price

HI,

Im a new host and I have just listed my property. My property can accommodate 10 guests. but when I choose 10 adults the price changes drastically. It goes really high. I don't want that to change upto 10 people but if it's 11 then an extra fee will be taken. how cani do this? 

2 Replies 2
Solveig0
Level 10
Lørslev, Denmark

Hi @Amreen0 , 

Let me try to see if I understand your question. 

Your listing can accommodate 10, or can it accommodate more people (up to how many?) if people pay more? What is the lowest price you want to rent your house out for, and how many people does that include? 

I have a listing that can accommodate up to 9 people. My base price for that listing is for 6 people, as it is a 3 bedroom house (I have other listings for the separate rooms, but that's not important here). 

I then have additional fees for each person after 6 people, up to 9, when it stops as that is as many as I can accomodate. That works for me. If there's less than 6 people, then people are welcome to choose one of my other listings for either 1 or 2 bedrooms (which can accommodate 3 or 6 people respectively). 

Yours, 

Solveig 

Grace329
Level 5
Johannesburg, South Africa

Hi @Amreen0 

go to manage your space using the link below

https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space

Click the  Pricing tab

scroll down and click on standard fees and charges

Click on extra guests

Where it says "For each guest After enter 10