Changing a booking date after the fact.

Nada20
Level 2
Beirut, Lebanon

Changing a booking date after the fact.

Hello

I have a confirmed booking from July 16th to 23rd. The guest would like to change it from July 13th to 20th. Same number of nights. I had put the prices up since she booked, but I am happy to give the same rate which I have now just adjusted on the calendar for the 13th., 14th and 15th. How can we change the booking dates and will there be a charge?

thanks for your help

5 Replies 5
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Nada20  go to your reservations and click the 3 dots on the right side of the reservation, choose "change or cancel" and then "change reservation", add any changes and send the alteration. The guest then has to accept the change

No charge to you but sometimes the guest pays a bit more service charge.

thanks jeff 

I will try it again. Yes it showed that the guest had to pay more and I think this is what they are trying to avoid. But I will go ahead as you advice, thx

Hi Jeff

Although I have revised the calendar and pricing to show the same rate/night (135$) as originally priced when booked, and when I come to change reservation dates it shows an additional amount which is equal to the new rates ($155) so it is not registering the change in rates that I did

Is there any other way to fix this?

Thanks again

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Nada20 

change the reservation to new dates and put in correct price manually (click in price field to edit)

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If the new dates are a higher prices, then that is what your guest should pay @Nada20