Chaotic Guest not responding, not open door for talking

Chaotic Guest not responding, not open door for talking

I am having a guest here since a bit more than a month. First he was quiet and asked if he can stay a month more, so i agreed. 
I rented out a motorcycle to him and he had an accident with it, some minor scratches, but the seat had a huge irreparable hole. 
He agreed to pay for a new seat, the scratches i not really care for. He told me he is a biker so i give him my husbands bike because he is in holidays at the moment. After a couple of days i heard a funny sound and ask the garage for checking on it. The clutch was burned out because the guy can not really drive. Ok, the bike is not brand new and new clutches are a thing i have to pay for, so i did I bought a new seat, a new clutch and since the bike was in garage anyways a totally new chain set. 
Costs all together 12.600.-Baht, Motorcycle Rental income was 14.000.-Baht so we made big money on it 😕 
:
now the guy asked me for another month renting the bike with the bungalow and i agreed. Day before yesterday i see he made an accident again with the bike, this time scratches on right side and the handguard was broken. When asked he said its only a scratch no problem. 
OK no problem for him, for me it is. Yesterday i came home and a huge oil stain was on the floor where the bike was parked usually. I had no idea where the oil coming from so i wrote an WhatsApp to him and ask him to check on it since engine not running well without oil, i asked him to stop at a garage or better a HONDA shop wich is every 500m here in Phuket. He told me the oil come from broken forkseal and he will order it from Bangkok. I told him not to, its not his job to repair my motorcycle, we repair our bike only at the HONDA dealer we bought it. 
:
I also asked for the Rent which is overdue now since 5 days, so is the repair bill from last month. I told him i want talk today around 12:00 with him but 

he did not open the door, I tried several times to contact the guest but he does not answer. 
I tried to contact Airbnb Help but there was no response and there was only an automated message, noone can speak or reply in my language at the moment. 
:
I dont know what to do. The guest have not paid for the motorcycle the past 5 days,  not paid for the repairs from last month. I took the bike away from at noon and in the afternoon tried to contact again. He is home but he will not open. I am a bit scared. Sometimes he is yelling outside at night like he is arguing with someone but there is nobody. He is most of the time drunk now when i see him the past days or he is using some other drugs, he just not behave normal. Most of the time he is leaving the house with motorcycle early morning at 02:00  to 03:00 sometimes more often, daytime he is sleeping or i just dont see him. 
:
A couple of days ago when i cleaned the room and changed the bedsheets i learned he must be fell asleep with a cigarette (forbidden to smoke in the house by the way) and there was a hole in bedsheet and under it. Room looked totally dirty and the fridge is broken inside and looks like a garbage pit. 
:
I dont know what to do at the moment. When i am complaining he will just write a bad review to us and we will get no customers later, thats how Airbnb is working, so do i have just to shut up, live another 3 weeks with a guy who lives like a jungle piggy?  

He does not reply to any questions, not answering Emails or talking

WHAT CAN I DO??? 

4 Replies 4

best thing is i can now see a review about a place he just stayed a month before he moved into our place. 
This host had also obviously problems and IF host have access to this informations before, it would make things easier may be 
airbnb Frederic Review July 2019 from Christina.png

I am writing in my wifes name here: 
Airbnb did not solve this problem properly. They refused to give us a proper address of the guest to take legal action against  him. 
This guy destroyed our place and our motorcycle, had at least two accidents, stole things and after ran off to Bali, Indonesia  
Airbnb should have an address,  at least the guest paid with a credit card for which one needs a proper address. 
I wonder since it is called  AIR BED AND BREAKFAST (Airbnb) how they can not have a premier address where ppl are registered  and living. Its not called APARTMENT or House rent out for permanent living 😕 
I think thats the main reason why Airbnb terminated my wifes account, just too much trouble. 
I will not stop before Airbnb or this guest paid for the full  damages he has done to our place here and i hope another Airbnb Support member will look into the termination of my wifes account. 
i am sorry for  what i wrote here in Forum and apologize if it come over the totally wrong way

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is a sad situation, but the motorbike hire is nothing to do with Airbnb you made a separate contract with the guest. Certainly there is no way I would have let him hire further bikes from you after he damaged the first one.

And why did you not collect payment in advance for hire to the bike and damages before letting hire another. 

I presume you made a report to the police for this criminal activity 

I hope you get your money back. 

I would have let him hire further bikes from you after he damaged the first one.

do you really belive i give him another bike after  he destroyed the first one?? 
I am so sorry my English is not perfect 😕 

And why did you not collect payment in advance for hire to the bike and damages before letting hire another.

advance payment for accidents? he ran away, sorry for not speaking English, but i thougt it was kind of clear after my first post. 

sorry sorry sorry