Cleaning recommendation in Los Angeles

Cleaning recommendation in Los Angeles

Hi LA hosts! We are a super host with multiple listings, and we are badly in need of a great inexpensive clearer who is familiar with Airbnb guest set up and oils help us. Could you please send us some recommendations? Highly appreciated!

9 Replies 9
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Great and inexpensive don't always go together :).

I get my cleaners by advertising through local area FB groups, you could ask there or as on the Los Angeles Airbnb group.

Julia688
Level 2
Glendale, CA

Hi marina and Brock I can help you!! Hello my name is Julia I am experienced in Airbnb management/Maintenance I’ve been doing house cleaning for over 10 years and Airbnb for 2yrs all the Airbnb owners I work with have 5 star reviews super host . I understand that with Airbnb you have to pay extra attention to details and I fully understand the no tolerance for hair. I am available 7 days a week 24 hours a day if necessary. Let me know if you need cleaning help. Available to begin immediately, Feel free to contact me at anytime [Phone number hidden as per the community guidelines]

Hi Julia,

What are your fees?  I have a small one bedroom and I'm looking for someone to be my back up cleaning person.  I couldn't see your phone number in the email.  Airbnb won't show it.

DaLaura0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Marina and Brock,

If you have not found a cleaning service in the LA area you should definitely check out  Perfect Host. They specialize in Airbnb cleaning and know the Airbnb culture very well.  Their cleaning prices start off at $30.00 and I am sure they will offer you a discount if you use them regularly. 

Thank you so much, DaLaura! Just checked them out, they seem to have reasonable prices. Have you used them before? How is the cleaning quality?

DaLaura0,

I am unable to find a phone number for Perfect Host.  Do you have their number by any chance?

Thanks so much!

Regina30
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

For larger places I would highly recommend We Clean LA (Encino office I believe) [Phone number hidden for safety reasons], Email 

[Email address hidden as per the community guidelines] 

We Clean LA has my place in WLA GUEST READY after they clean and I never have to clean up or style after them. They also offer amazing customer service, responding at all hours. Their cleaners (they clean in teams of 2) are thorough, fast and excellent. They cleaned places in the house that had never been cleaned before. They are reasonable but not cheap...completely worth the price.

Neel0
Level 2
LA, CA

Hey Marina & Brock,

If you're still looking for a cleaning service, I run a company called MaidThis Cleaning - we service all of Los Angeles.

The cleaners all have experience in turnover cleaning, you get a "Never a No-Show" Guarantee (meaning never a flaked cleaning), and you can sync your Airbnb calendar so all cleanings are automatically scheduled for you....the cleaners fill out a report at the end of the cleaning so you can see pictures and timestamps too 🙂

Just go to https://www.maidthis.com/airbnb-cleaning/  formore info. Feel free to email me directly at neel@maidthis.com if easier too

Cheers,

Neel

Elina39
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Marina and Brock, I have a small licensed cleaning company specializing in Airbnb cleaning and management including co hosting option. We have a reliable transportation and trained cleaners and own supplies. Let me know if you would like to get a quote. 323-961-1034 Elina