Cleaning services

Cleaning services

Hello, 

I'm looking for a cleaning company, my house is in Wellington ( West Palm Beach) 

Thank you 

Paula  

4 Replies 4
Sam4395
Level 4
Lafayette, CO

@Paula641  I would also recommend TurnoverBnB, I found a list of cleaners in Wellington, Florida for you but I wasn't 100% sure if your property is in Wellington County, Ontario or in the states. Anyhow heres the list of cleaners, best of luck! https://app.turnoverbnb.com/airbnb-cleaners/florida/wellington

Im located in Hampton Roads Area of Virginia my Cleaning Business is a 3 year now ran business.  ** we handle general cleaning needs and we also have reucurring services with clients set up.  We provide cleaning services for a number of Air BnB's in our surrounding 757 area codes. We take last minute orders....also quickest turnaround to be started can be less than 24 hours and our prices are very reasonable and we offer flat rates as well as re visited properties receives discounted follow up cleanings.

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

Tanika Sykes

My name is Tanika Sykes, **. Attached is our business card. We provide cleaning services for all types of residential properties and commercial properties and many others. We also handle home improvement jobs. We handle paint services as well.  We provide power washing to commercial and residential properties to name a few that we do.  If you have clients who are in need of some cleaning services could you please forward our business contract information and we will be please to provide the services they need.

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

Tanika Sykes

Greetings Paula641 , Please contact us if you are still searching for a cleaning company. Dirty Cleaning Services.