Co-hosting and shared earnings

Victor124
Level 1
Moscow, Russia

Co-hosting and shared earnings

I am a co-host on a listing in Moscow.

Together with the listing admin we turned on the shared earnings feature in a middle of a three month reservation.

I am a bit confused. Do the shared earnings settings go into effect starting with the next payment on the reservation in progress or only starting with the next reservation?

5 Replies 5
Ian-and-Alberto0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I added a co-host to my listing yesterday, the same day a new reservation started.  Today in Pending Payouts I see that the % we set is going to the co-host for that reservation.  This makes me think that the very next payout after setting a co-host will be split and your next payment on the long term reservation will be split.

You can confirm this by looking at Transaction History > Future Transactions.

I don't see anything in 'Completed Transactions'/'Future Transactions' on my account, and the main host's 'Completed Transactions'/'Future Transactions' also looks as usual. At the same time, it is clearly stated on the listing settings that I should receive a certain % per reservation since Mar 31, 2017.

Untitled.png

Here is what I see as the primary host.  For each reservation there is a co-hosting adjustment that is exactly the percentage agreed plus cleaning fees.   I haven't confirmed with our co-host how it looks for him or how/when the tranfers are made to his account.

this is terrible... i cannot find where to change the percentage of sharings with co-host.... standard airbnb description does not help....

Sofie34
Level 2
Wooster, OH

I am co-hosting w/ my spouse. I don't want a % of the earnings, just want to see the statistics, full reviews, and they should be my reviews as well.