Covid vaccination status

Julie1418
Level 2
Pocatello, ID

Covid vaccination status

Do you let your guests know your vaccination status and if so where do you put this iformation?

7 Replies 7
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Till-and-Jutta0 I can't find anywhere in the link you attached that it would be a problem for a host to state that they are vaccinated.

Till-and-Jutta0
Stuttgart, Germany

@Mike-And-Jane0 What's your interpretation? I'm not sure.

Airbnb hosts and guests may not post or share content on or through the Airbnb platform that:

• [...]
  • Includes any health information specific to COVID-19 [...]
Till-and-Jutta0
Stuttgart, Germany

On the other hand, Airbnb recommends asking the following to future guests:

Questions.JPG

I think this needs further clarification.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Till-and-Jutta0 I fear this is typical of Airbnb's Covid response where they have contradictory information/rules in two different places. Perhaps as a HAB member you could suggest they fix this as @Catherine-Powell doesn't respond to mere mortals.

Till-and-Jutta0
Stuttgart, Germany

How do other hosts think: Should Airbnb remain neutral - or allow hosts (or guests) to take position in the Covid policy?

@Till-and-Jutta0 I think allowing hosts and guests to make their own decisions regarding their homes/stay IS remaining neutral (and hope that this is the path that Airbnb takes.)

The opposite of this would be requiring all guests and hosts to prove vaccination status to Airbnb in order to remain on the platform.