Create a copy of a listing

Create a copy of a listing

I would like to create a copy of a listing as I have multiple rooms of the same type. Is there any way to do that on Airbnb or do I have to create an entire new listing each time?

57 Replies 57

Time is money.  With 9 virtually identical cottages on two properties, I would really like the duplicate feature.

Patrick2001
Level 1
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain

I don't know your background but as a mathematician and programmer it's literally painful for me having to do this annoying copying and pasting for something that could be done with just one click. So for the moment I now and then sleep myself in one of the two other rooms I could rent out. There's more important things in life than money ☺️

Hilary-And-Ed0
Level 10
Brookline, MA

You might want to post this in "host voice" in this community section.  Host voice is a platform for hosts to suggest ideas directly to Airbnb.  If enough people "like" or respond to the idea (not sure what the number is), then it will be reviewed by the company.  

Nabil10
Level 1
Beirut, Lebanon

Airbnb please add this feature!

If adding multiple rooms of same category would be available, AirBnB wouldn't be any different as other competitive booking portals. 
This issue should be easily solved not by duplicating but just an option to set the number of rooms of the same category. So if one is booked, the callendar still shows open availabilty. I think there is a reason why this is not available.. It is not a "hotel" based platform. 

Richard778
Level 1
Wisborough Green, United Kingdom

They are not any diffrent they want to make money too!

Well... there is duplicate function in Airbnb... ^^

nice story bro... 😛 

can you tell me where to find this duplicate function?

Mike448
Level 2
Seoul, South Korea

There is a duplicate function.

Go to listing and go to far right.

There is dot dot dot. When you click that it will give you option to duplicate.

But if you are using Mac then... there is no option.

Borrow your friend's window to do it... ^^

Huh?

First,  unless this is a new function being deployed,  I don't see it.   Can anyone else confirm it exists in the new layout?

Next,  why would Mac or Windows matter 🙂 ?   Web browsers don't work that way... 

I can't figure this out either. Sent a message to Airbnb Help 3x with out a reply.

Did you find a way to get the 3 dots to show duplicate?

I am on a Windows 10 Machine and while I see the 3 dots - there is no duplicate option for me. 

Thank you,

Teresa

@Teresa317 : no one but @Mike448 has claimed this exists.   At this point,  until someone else says it exists,  I suspect he's having one on us.

I messaged Airbnb Support and they fixed it on my edit all listings page. 

On that page - to the far right is the settings icon and below that on each listing - are 3 dots. Click that and you should see the duplicate listing options.

This tool was recently released this Fall but for some reason - it was missing on my edit all listings page.

So if you do not see it as a drop down option when you click on the 3 dots - message Airbnb Support to have it added back on. 

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Teresa

@Teresa317: what channel (website,  Twitter,  etc) did you use to message Airbnb support to get this enabled?  Thanks.