Custom Airbnb web addresses are here!

Answered!
Malcolm110
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Custom Airbnb web addresses are here!

'Custom Airbnb web addresses are here!'

I recently received above message. However, I am yet to receive any notification how to request specific URL. Can anyone advise

1 Best Answer
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Go to Listing Details in the Edit section of your listing, @Malcolm110 . Scroll down to Title & Description. Under that is Custom Link. That is where you will create your link. 

After you have done it, that section, the "Custom Link" section, shows you the link you created. 

I'm working on a laptop. If you are using another device, it should be similar, but write if you have any problems, and someone should be able to help. 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Go to Listing Details in the Edit section of your listing, @Malcolm110 . Scroll down to Title & Description. Under that is Custom Link. That is where you will create your link. 

After you have done it, that section, the "Custom Link" section, shows you the link you created. 

I'm working on a laptop. If you are using another device, it should be similar, but write if you have any problems, and someone should be able to help. 

Hi Lawrene, Thanks for your advice. I now have access and created my custom address. Appreciate your assistance. Regards Malcolm 

Brooke181
Level 1
Reno, NV

Hmm, perhaps only certain hosts can create a custom url for their listings as I am not seeing "Custom Link" in my "edit listing" page????

Alison556
Level 1
Massachusetts, US

Hmm. I got my Superhost email notification this morning and it referenced the custom url. It is NOT found where Lawrence0 says it should be. Maybe it take awhile to show up? I'll check my listing again this weekend. Thanks for posting anyway Lawrence0, I had given up on where to look! Now at least I know it's not there 🙂

Never mind--figured it out!