Customer suggestion

Latoya15
Level 1
Glenarden, MD

Customer suggestion

Lately while trying to make reservations I have noticed that you dont know the address of the property until after you book. I see this as a problem . I have classes that I take around the nation but I never know how far they are from the location that my classes are.  If I book a hotel I can put the address in and see how much it will cost me to take uber or Lyft.  Please change this.

4 Replies 4
Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi @Latoya15 🙂

You can use the map to zoom and find listings close to where you have to be. Then contact the hosts on those listings you like to ask about distance to where your classes are. Hosts do not want to provide an address to strangers, with pictures of their belongings including a calender that will tell when the listing /home is empty/unbooked ready to be emptied by thieves. Hope you can use my suggestions:-)

Kind regards, Sandra 

Latoya15
Level 1
Glenarden, MD

Thank you , I will try that.

@Latoya15 I hope you will find the perfect place 🙂 

Andrea-and-Francis0
Level 10
Mississauga, Canada

You can always kindly message the host & ask for their street name (not number) or postal code & can look it up on Google maps for distances. I have had a few guests do this or ask me how far away my home is to a certain location. Remember positive, honest, kind communication is everything between guests & hosts & we are always happy to help 🙂