Damage and working with AIRBNB

Zachary172
Level 2
Coronado, CA

Damage and working with AIRBNB

I recently hosted someone that created over 4k in damages to my property.  I have made the claim with AIRBNB but I have been passed off multiple times to another person with no contact information on who to talk to at this time.  My first contact was with a woman named Robin saying she was passing this to someone above her.  Days later I got a message from Airbnb support saying they would be taking over from a man named Eunice.  He said he would make a decision then later got the same message with he was passing it off to another person.  I now have no contact information on who to talk to or who I should be making sure it is still being worked.  Does anyone have advice?

Thank you,

Zac

3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Zachary172, I'm sorry to hear about this. I was just wondering whether you have had any communication from customer service since you've posted this topic? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

I had an email for a woman named Robin but my last contact with her was over 10 days ago.

I got passed to someone else but they said they were passing it up as well.  That was about. A week ago.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sorry this happened @Zachary172 

Don't forget to also make a claim on your home insurance for  STRs as the Airbnb guarantee has many exclusions .