Date change for payment deduction from a guest's account

Answered!
Marie1611
Level 1
Western Cape, South Africa

Date change for payment deduction from a guest's account

I have a guest who has made a booking, but is concerned that AirBnB will make the deduction before her salary has been banked. Is there a way to alter the date for the deduction by one day? My guest gets paid on 25th of every month, and the deduction is to be made on 24th...

I do have a card machine, and was wondering if the commission is paid to AirBnB by me once the guest has paid in full on their arrival?

Thank you!

Regards

Marie

1 Best Answer
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Marie1611 

I don't believe AirBnB will change payment dates - and if they were to do so it would be at the request of the client (as only they can authorise any charges/changed to their payment). I would as the guest to contact Airbnb to discuss- if you get dragged into this it could be a nightmare! 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Marie1611 

I don't believe AirBnB will change payment dates - and if they were to do so it would be at the request of the client (as only they can authorise any charges/changed to their payment). I would as the guest to contact Airbnb to discuss- if you get dragged into this it could be a nightmare! 

Thank you so very much Gerry and Rashid!

I have sent the reply via e-mail to the guest and have asked her to try from her side! Have a blessed day.

Kind regards

Marie

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Marie1611 the 3% commission is automatically deducted from your payout and the 12-20% commission the guest pays is automatically added on the price they pay when they book. 

Marie1611
Level 1
Western Cape, South Africa

Thank you so very much Ana!

Have a blessed day

Kind regards

Marie