Duplicate an existing listing

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

Duplicate an existing listing

Hello from Thailand,

I noticed this in my dashboard can any of you guys explain whats the point of this.......?

How many of the host acctually do it? It is an advantage,

Only I did notice some listings in my area with the same villa more than once,

Thanks

7 Replies 7
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Sudsrung0

it is useful for bed and breakfast, motels, hotels... they have multiple rooms so they can duplicate the listing and then just change photos if everything else is identical.

Some hosts have few listings and even if they look identical on the first glance, they are not the same. For example, they can list one room in the house, then the second room and the whole house.

Thanks for your reply, right now I have another airbnb account just for the 3 bungalows with a pool that I have, if I duplicated one of them does it show that we have 3 bungalows? at the moment I mad 3 seperate listings as I was thinking people may not see the other two where the exsiting bookings we have the calenders are different,

Im also on Booking.com I only have to use one calender for all three and it says whether all 3 are available or only one room available,

Thanks for your help

Nung

Mary1300
Level 2
Traverse City, MI

i have a duplicate listing for the same place.  How do I get rid of one??

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Mary1300
Level 2
Traverse City, MI

thanks, I snoozed the one.  Some of my reviews were on that one, does that matter?

Of course it does 

I see how this would be great for renting out individual rooms. I have one 3 bedroom house listed on airbnb, but not understanding if I would need to duplicate. Does anyone have any experience with that? And does it help? I am 8 months in my first year with airbnb and have done well. I am now in the summer slow months so need to see how I can attain more guests.