Early check in option where

Renee8
Level 1
Fremantle, Australia

Early check in option where

Hi I have had a guest send through a request to stay and in came in with a time (10am-12noon) on the arrival day. Our check in is after 2. I asked her about it and she said there was an option for early check in. I cant seem to find where this is on my page so I can monitor it. Can anyone point me in the direction of where these details are.

Thanks 

Renée

5 Replies 5
Wendy-and-Markus0
Level 10
United States

@Renee8:

I wonder if they misunderstood your 24hour check-in (listed as an amenity) as they can check in early? I went on your listing and see where you clearly reiterate check-in/out time frames.

We usually touch base with the guest to confirm check-in is at X time but we can accommodate a later time if needed. If they don't know at the time of booking, we offer to check in with them closer to their reservation date to confirm a check-in time.

Thanks for (in one word) answering my question I was wondering where in heck I'd ticked Early check-in available. I had assumed it would be in Bookings or Reservations, but no! it is an "amenity." It is more a service than an amenity in my language book, but—now I know, I can go find it and change it. Thanks! 

Sara2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I have been reading on the hubs that 24 hour check in going to apply to all does anyone know if that's true?

Hello @Sara2,

There hasn't been any official notification for blog post about it by the company. So won't be able to confirm if it is indeed true.

Jeet

@Sara2

24 hour check-in is mandatory if you want to qualify as a host to business travellers.