Editing a long description

Asha1
Level 1
Manosque, France

Editing a long description

Hello

I am quite new to listing on Airbnb, just need your advice. I managed to put a long description by following the instructions however I can't access this anymore to edit. It just seems to have disappeared, anyone have this problem before or know how to resolve this? I went to manage listings and then calender and more, then in the drop down menu clicked on description but only the small summary shows up not the large description.

Thannkyou for any advice

4 Replies 4
Karl11
Level 1
Friedrichshafen, Germany

Same problem.

Any solutions?

Billy6
Level 1
Bondi Junction, Australia

Me too! Come on airbnb, sort it out.

@Billy6@Karl11@Asha1

There are two description sections in your listing.  Once your are in your listing, click on the menu (icon of 4 horizontal lines on the left in the black bar), scroll right down almost to the bottom and you will see a section called 'guest resources'. Click on 'detailed description' in this section and you should be able to edit your long description. 

Hope that helps. I am relatively new so still learning myself!

There is no icon of four black bars in my listing anywhere. This is very frustrating and making me want to give up listing with Airbnb...(I have had two homes sucessfully slited before and now find the whole edit listing prcess before publishing frutrating and restrictive...)

Help?