Failure in resolution center

Laura13
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Failure in resolution center

Hello, 

I’m still waiting for my case to be considered at the resolution center. It is regarding my staying at an apartment in Philadelphia from March 8 to 20 
The main issues for which I complained were: a gas leak in the kitchen that the host refused to address until Aribnb called her five days after our first complain; a mouse in the house; no Wi-Fi connectivity although it was advertised as having good connection. There were other minor issues as well. We requested a partial refund. Didn't hear from the host. Case sent to Resolution Center. It has been escalated on April 13. Still waiting for a response. Called by phone a couple times but they say they didn't have the time to look into this case yet. 
I am afraid Airbnb just tossed it out. I'll appreciate any advice on how to handle this. Thanks!

Laura **
1 Reply 1
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Laura13,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still waiting for a resolution. There may be a backlog of Resolution centre cases which may be why they have not had time to look into your case yet. I would wait a couple more days then contact them again to see the status of your case. This Community Help Guide explains all of the ways of contacting Airbnb.

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion and it is easier to find. I have also given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it! I have also removed your surname for your security as this is a public forum.

In case you're not sure how to start a new thread - this CC Tutorial gives a step by step guide to starting a conversation in the Community Centre.

I hope you can reach a resolution soon!

Kirstie