What Hosts are saying

Hello all, I have been a Co-Host for over a year now on several properties and my business is starting to grow! Aside from having a contract and going to civil court after the fact, is there any protections or methods/safeguards you use to make sure you g...
    Hi I have cancelled a booking for 1 night as I had another guest who needed a lengthy period of time so booked them instead. However there seems to be a block on that night and the guest can’t seem to book those dates. Please assist Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi everyone. Could you change the pricing for rooms for the weekend or weekdays? How would you do that? I've read somewhere that some hosts change the prices. Be great if someone could walk me through how to set it up. I've got the smart pricing turned on... Latest reply by Jessica1531
    how can I make saved messages available for Co hosts to use... The only ones they can access are the messages that come direct from the listings.
    Hello everyone,It’s the U.K. National Inclusion Week 23rd to 29th September 2019 What better time to share our stories of Inclusive & Accepting Hosting. For me over 200 guests from around the world sure have made a lasting impression for the better on m... Latest reply by Matt767
    Anyone aware of how Summit County regulates maximum occupancy based on size of septic tank? What are the characteristics of a room to be considered a ‘bedroom’ as opposed to a den or loft? We have a 3,500 sq foot single family home on an acre of land that...
    HI AllI hope that this is the right place to release some steam.What people expect to get for 45 Euro per a day ? We are living in a tourist village and we have an Airbnb room since few months, lovely room in wooden house, with separate door and small gar...