What Hosts are saying

I received an update email from Airbnb informing me that they are liasing with Local authorities and government, in consultation and on behalf of hosts. Unfortunately There is substantial amount independently documented evidence in relation to evasive and...
    For the past few weeks, the mobile Airbnb app has not been able to play Youtube video links. If anyone else has trouble with this can you let me know and please call customer service about it? The way it works is that the more people that call about an is...
    Hi Airbnb and Community, I'm a superhost and I find providing Youtube self checkin guides really useful for my guests. However as of a few days ago youtube links no longer play from within the Airbnb app. This has caused a lot of issues for my guests wher... Latest reply by Albert133
    Anyone here or at Airbnb team that can give an example what the iCal format will look like, starting December 2019?I'm afraid I will have connection issues with my PMS and they request an example, to ensure bookings will sync. All help appreciated, Stev...
    We own a property and we are changing property managers.I offered the current PM his % of the up coming rentals and suggested he notify the guests about the change, give them a refund if he had to and have them contact the new property manager. I would ha...
    I just started hosting last week. I am renting out two bedrooms with a private bath in between them inside of my home. I currently have 3 listings. 1. Both bedrooms . 2. one bedroom 3 .one bedroom. I can't link all three calendars and I think listing two ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello, Currently I have a guest that is staying in my private room. He is originally scheduled for two weeks. He is now asking to extend his stay nearly two months. I am unfamiliar as to the tenate rights in Ogden Utah and when the rights are gained. Wher... Latest reply by Vin2
    Hello fellow hosts. Does anyone know if there are restrictions on watermarking photos? We are spending close to $500 for the photos of our listings, and do not wish for those images to be taken. I have read that Airbnb frowns upon images with personal w...
    Здравствуйте. Подскажите пожалуйста как мне поступить. Мне сейчас пришел запрос на бронирование, но там небольшая путаница Latest reply by Emiel1