What Hosts are saying

AirBnB needs to update their review policy. I have had a couple reviews in the past few months that have marked me down because the guest didn't bother to read my listing. This is really frustrating as a host. When I ask for the review to be removed, I ge... Latest reply by Linda108
    hello friendsi would want to know about the payout system of Airbnb. My query is i have a reservation and guests have already checked in but my payout has not been released yet. When will it happen? ThanksVaibhav Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi Can you advise, how many towels you leave out. My place hosts 6 guests. Latest reply by Helen3
    HiWir hatten letzte Woche Gäste (für 5 Nächte), die am ersten Tag als es etwas kühler wurde, ankamen . Im Sommer, logisch, hat ja keiner die Heizung an, wir auch nicht.Nun hatten die sich beschwert, weil die Heizkörper aus waren, und es ihnen zu kalt war...
    I'm trying to complete my personal tax return and I need Air BnB's ABN. Unfortunately lots of ABN's exist called 'AirBnB', and I'm struggling to find the correct one to quote... help! Latest reply by Tina538
    So I got a message saying someone wanted to book my house for the Holidays and I pre approved it, then they sent a request and I approved it again but it's still pending. It says it's pending her payment but she told me she already paid. Not really sure w... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am writing about my payment for August 2019 at may place in Skanör? Is there anything wrong or are you in need of further info