**Fanastic Fun Vacation

**Fanastic Fun Vacation

I, Wanda **, am no longer in charge of this Airbnb account, and have had no activy on my email since May 2019 until today, my son Paul ** is now the account holder.  Today, there is a big problem, I received 2 messages from Airbnb, one regarding a conformation of a reservation and the other was just an inquiry.  The conformation reservation was from **, from NYC, with a question before they arrive on August 1st., Paul never received this information.  Paul accepted a reservation from another family for the same time August 8, 2019.  I have had no involvement nor inquires on this, my account, since the beginning of May 2019. I called tonight but of course they could not talk to me regarding the dual reservation because they said I was not on the account.

Wanda**

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

5 Replies 5
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Hi @Wanda88 , this is just a forum for hosts, any issues like this you have to take to Airbnb as we can't help you regrettably. A dual reservation from Airbnb seems odd, but he might have taken it elsewhere and not updates the calendar? Anyway, only Airbnb can help. Get your son who is the account holder to manage it.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Wanda88, welcome to the community. 

Perhaps you could contact Airbnb as Sandra mentioned?

Would you mind sharing the outcome? 

Thanks, 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I agree with @Sandra126  @Wanda88 

Did your son accept a booking through another platform for the same dates?

If so it sounds like he hasn't sync'd the calendars for two platforms.

I am also a little confused as to how your son has taken over your account? There is certainly no listing associated with your account, so perhaps you are talking about another account?

In any case your son needs to call Airbnb to resolve the issue regarding the double booking and also ensure the contact details on the account have his contact email and phone number so that he gets future alerts.

I tried to call Airbnb but the agent could not fine anything about te email you sent to me at wjmumford@att.net, asking me to contact Sandra.  My phone number is 734-997-5382.

My son and I did call and clear up this issue with, both uf us on the same line, with another one of your agents.

The two inquires I received Friday night, June 29, 2019, came on my old account,

'Fanstic Fun Vacation', at the above email. The first was a confirmation from Mindy Marie Dlugalecki and the second one was an inquiry asking if certain dates were availble, I just declined.  My son Paul had no record of either of those reservations on his account.  I have not, or, had any inquires from Airbnb this year 2019 until those two came through June 29. I called Airbnb in April to ask a question and they said they could not discuss anything with me, only with my son Paul Maturo.  He, Paul Maturo, did not receive either of those above emails that I recieved on the 29, he  had never heard the names of the two, the one confirmation and the inquiry.

Wanda Maturo-Mumford

I thought I had ended her account in April.on our property. She had no responses to her account  since then until the 29th which was very confusing  and it said a confirmed reservation. With in 24 hours I sat down with my my mom and airbnb and resolved the issue

It is under 1 listing . Titled  Lake Michigan beachfront cottage. 

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Paul