Guests trying to book-CAN'T, receiving 404 Code

Sheree22
Level 2
Canyon, TX

Guests trying to book-CAN'T, receiving 404 Code

I have had guests trying to book my property today and they keep receiving error code 404. Not just 1 guest but multiple guests. Customer service rep submitted a ticket but also have gotten the run around all day while trying to get answers. Has this happened to anyone else? Side note-3am was the first guest who tried and just now was the last one from the day. I'm kind of at a loss.

5 Replies 5

Did anyone ever respond to this? A potential guest is getting the same error

Hi! I'm having an issue trying to book as well (not to your property though). No matter what listing I try to book it keeps giving me the 404 error code.

Costing us $

Danijela39
Level 1
Jasper, CA

I am trying to book special offer that host send me and I am getting an error 404. The problem is still on... any solutions? 

Geri26
Level 10
Adelaide, Australia

I pre-approved an enquiry from a guest this morning and when she went to accept and finalise the booking tonight she also got the 404 error message.  I tried sending a special offer then declining the request to free up the dates so she could try again but still same issue. 

In the end she called customer support (beat me to it as next thing to try) and they said it is an issue with the website and to use the app.  She was then able to make the booking.  If your guests are still having trouble, call support and ask them to push the booking through if unable to access an app (rather than the website) to book.