Guidebook

Tristan-and-Tyler0
Level 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Guidebook

More of this is a comment and simply venting frustration here.....  Not sure anyone can assist but the tech team at Airbnb!!!

The Airbnb guidebook is so cumbersome....you can't places that Airbnb map doesn't find, if it does find the place but doesn't have a photo you can't add that.  The new way they display the guidebook where you must scroll up and down to find the category to place things in is ridiculous.  If you want to print your guidebook good luck with it formatting correctly when you click print.  I have 34 pages, most of which don't have photos and is a total waste of paper.  You would think with such a tech advanced company they would have an easier way for hosts to recommend places to their guests without it taking hours upon hours to add things! 

4 Replies 4
Jackie1
Level 3
Freeport, The Bahamas

I wanted to delete some photos that were inaccurate (like some where different altogether) and add my own but couldn't. Frustrating as I want to recommend our favorite restaurants but the photos are all wrong. How can we edit the guide book photos? What source  do these photos come from originally?

Hi Jackie1, have you had an answer??? exactly my question, and going nowhere with "assistant"

Scott259
Level 5
Petaluma, CA

Changes made to the layout of the printed guidebook are horrible. Descriptions are tabbed waaaay to the right, and the proximity map is gone. I know from experience that ALL of my guests leaf through the printed guidebook, rather than look it up online once they arrive. So why were these hideous changes made? It is virtually unusable and a massive waste of paper when printed.

If it can't be improved, at least put it back the way it used to be!!

Linda2620
Level 1
Bishopsteignton, United Kingdom

I'm just struggling to upload places. I get a drop-down box with the address I want and then nothing. Not sure if this is just me. I have left feedback, not sure if there is a better way to get technical help?