High Volume Inquiries - Any answering services?

Stevie4
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

High Volume Inquiries - Any answering services?

We have increased our hosting portfolio by 5 units and we are searching for a way to help automate the guest messaging process. I have toured and tested an endless amount of  V.R. management software programs... my employer is currently building our own management software so I am not interested in management functions- only automation of messages. 

Tips on available software and services for this function is much appreciated!

3 Replies 3
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Stevie4

I am really not tech enough to answer in detail, but if you have the option where you also receive an email from the guest regarding the booking- can you not just set up an auto reply for messages with certain words in the subject header - or were you looking for something even more bells and whistles

Hi Gerry & Rashid,

Thanks for your reply! Do you know where / how you can set up auto-responses inside of the Airbnb platform?

I've tested out some third party property management software programs that include an answering serivce. Unfortunately, the rest of the software does not meed our needs and the cost of using the auto-answering service they provide alone is not worhtwhile.

These type of automation services allow you to create "hooks" and provide answers for frequently asked questions. When those questions are received, somehow a bot (or possibly human) sends your pre-determined answers to the querents directly through airbnb. 

Regan9
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Have you thought of hiring someone who can work from their own home to reply for you?