How Long Before Airbnb Releases Payout

Yusuf4
Level 1
Lagos, Nigeria

How Long Before Airbnb Releases Payout

I am a new host, and i just registered with Airbnb. I want to know how long it would take for Airbnb to release Payout after guest checks-in.
Also, i read on Airbnb page that new guests have to wait for about a month before payout is released to the, Does this mean i would have to wait for a month to receive my first Payment?
Some of my friends who used to host on Airbnb didnt have to wait for months to receive their first Payout, is this a new Policy?
Also, I just Published a Listing, It shows "Listed", but when my firends open it, they get an error saying "This listing is no longer available", Can someone help me check
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/21498791

I would be very grateful if someone could help by answering these questions and checking my listing from their end if it's live.
Thanks in Advance.

4 Replies 4
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Yusuf4

Yes, it now takes 30 days before you receive your first payment. That protects guests who are being scammed.

You do not have a live listing showinig on your profile. Contact AirBnBhelp via Twitter and ask them to investigate

Thanks for your fast response...Looking forward to more answers

Gaby48
Level 1
New York, United States

This is a big turn off. I never expected this to happen. Why reading the fine lines is important. The other is how difficult it is to communicate with them.

Hi Yussuf,

Your link doesn't work !

For your first question as a new host in Marrakech, Airbnb release my money one day after my client came and sent it on my pay pal account. It was so fast.

So I don't understand why you have to wait 1 month ???? Maybe because you live in Nigeria ? See with Airbnb.

Good luck,

Sarah