How To Get More Airbnb Bookings With Better SEO

Prabhanu0
Level 2
Balapitiya, Sri Lanka

How To Get More Airbnb Bookings With Better SEO

The “if you build it, they will come” approach to Airbnb only goes so far. With over 6 million listings worldwide, you’re up against some serious competition as an Airbnb host and will have to put in some serious effort if you’d like to keep your occupancy rates up. 

Luckily, getting to the top is not just a shot in the dark: Airbnb’s search rankings reward both strategy and creativity in the quest for first place. To help you get there, we’ve compiled a list of the best (and most actionable) of those techniques. Here’s how to optimize your listings’ “Airbnb SEO” and maximize both visibility and booking potential.

Beef up your listing 1. Update your calendar 2. Price competitively 3. Increase flexibility 4. Keep your listing profile fresh & Clean 5. Make sure you photograph well 6. Turn on Instant Book, this instant

For further information, and any inquires please contact me

Do you want to move forward with me?

5 Replies 5
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

@Prabhanu0 

Hey chief, this doesn't add up, what gives?

You have cut and pasted this message straight from a mouldy old guesty blog.

Plus you have just the two reviews and both from the same eyebrow raising gushing guest.

@Elena87 🤣🤣🤣

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

My advice to move forward for you is to cull the photos as 79 is too many, esp as many are of the same thing. I recommend 30 or so. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Prabhanu0 To maximise your chances I would not have falsified 2 reviews _ I mean, come on, its a bit obvious isn't it?

Schoolboy error as we say in England

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Prabhanu0 

The best Airbnb strategy is:

- Do not use Instant book

- Do turn off " listing can be found by external search engines"

- Do not listen to "SEO experts"

Your question: 'Do you want to move forward with me'? ==> Never !

Hope this helps.

Emiel