How can I set a minimum price for specific dates while allowing Smart Pricing to set it higher rate?

Amiel1
Level 2
Blacksburg, VA

How can I set a minimum price for specific dates while allowing Smart Pricing to set it higher rate?

There are football games in my town which push up demand. I want to ensure that I don't get a low rate for a weekend where people will potentially pay a larger amount. But by deactivating smart pricing, I'm unable to allow for higher prices - which are very likely to occur as people start to book.

I currently have it set on $50 minimum for games but want a higher price ceiling.

How can I set a minimum price for specific dates while allowing Smart Pricing to allow increased price to reflect demand on football days?

Thanks,

2 Replies 2
Ruth197
Level 2
Corvallis, OR

I'm new to this and also live in a college town. I've considered increasing the price for football game weekends but those weekends are already booked for this year so I will have to plan for next year. I think the smart setting needs to be turned off to do this; not sure. I'm interested to hear what others say.

Turn off smart seting go into Calender select your dates and put in price you want and update