How do I MAKE my listing Business Ready?

Stefanie96
Level 1
Portland, OR

How do I MAKE my listing Business Ready?

Hi all,

I have made sure that my listing follows all the requirements to have my listing listed as business ready but for the life of me, can't figure out how to get it evaulated???  I have clicked on the "If you're a host, click here", but it keeps taking me back to the page that describes what I need to do.  Please help this very "blind" host.  Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6
Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

@Stefanie96 I just want to make sure that you already updated your amenities and click save as well?

Hi Farah,

I didn't.  I called the help line and they walked me through it.  Thanks so much for your quick reply.  Have a great day.  Stef

Stephen-and-Kathy0
Level 1
Summerville, SC

Ok, I understand that I need to update my ameneties but; what do I need to update them to?

@Stephen-and-Kathy0, if you look at the box that says "Work Collection" (which is the new "Business Ready"), the label that says "Business amenities" is actually a link. If you click on it, it will show you the list of amenities you need to include.

BTW, it is not enough to just add the amenities. You need to also go to this very same box and add the checkmark yourself to all the amenities you have.

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 11.45.11 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 11.45.21 AM.png

Paul55
Level 2
Pembroke Dock, United Kingdom

One of the amenities listed is a suitable desk and chair. Is this specific to the room in question or will a space in another room eg dining room elsewhere in the building qualify ? 

@Paul55 there is no one at Airbnb the verifies these things, so the real test is whether the guest will be happy with the amenity.

As long as your guests know what to expect and are happy with what is provided, there should be no problem.