How do I integrate my August Smart Lock into my Airbnb hosting process?

Martin432
Level 1
Tokyo, Japan

How do I integrate my August Smart Lock into my Airbnb hosting process?

I have a listing, and I have a lock. The two are separate and this seems cumbersome and frought with risk of errors. I have just taken my first bookings, and at this point the August lock invitation process is seperate from Airbnb. Is there a way to remove the seam between these two process such that Airbnb automatically invites them to install August and then gives them access for check in to check out? 

2 Replies 2

Did you follow the procedure to link your August Lock and your AirBnB account already?

I followed the instructions provided by August and the system has been working

as promised. When an AirBnB reservation is made, the locks are automatically configured

and the guests automatically receives and email with instructions.

Go to the August Lock web site and search for the instructions to link the two together.

Madison17
Level 2
Charleston, SC

Not sure about the August lock, but another lock you may want to consider checking out and trying is AirLocking. It's awesome, it automatically emails guests key codes and instructions when they book a stay, auto updates codes and everything itself, and instantly deactivates guest codes once they check out. It syncs directly with your AirBNB calendar and you don't have to do a thing. Here's a link you can check out, I absolutely love it! It's a life saver! 

https://www.amazon.com/AirLocking-Smart-Lock-for-AirBNB/dp/B0759NPC5Y/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_til?tag=airloc...