How do i print reservations details / guest itinerary (past and upcoming) with the last update ?

Answered!

How do i print reservations details / guest itinerary (past and upcoming) with the last update ?

Hi community,

As i'm managing a company account i need to print all bookings details, can be for past or upcoming ones. With the last update i can't find a way to print those details for the past bookings, i have to screenshot them, which is far from being convenient considering the way it's now displayed.
Thank you in advance for your help. 

Cheers,

Vince

1 Best Answer
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Vince11 @Ian309 Choose a reservation from the list, whether past or future, and click "details."  Once there, go up to the browser menu File -> Print.  In the Print box, go down to More Settings and you'll see Pages Per Sheet.  Choose 2.  Then just print the first page.

Here are some screenshots:

Screenshot 2019-03-03 15.29.56.png

Screenshot 2019-03-03 15.30.20.png

Screenshot 2019-03-03 15.30.35.png

View Best Answer in original post

13 Replies 13
Ian309
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Agreed.  I also used to print off the itinerary and leave it in the property for the guest.  It acted as a good reminder of house rules, check-in and out times etc.

With the latest update there no longer appears to be an option for the host to select 'Itinerary'.  Therefore I can no longer see what the check-in and check-out times are for the guests.  If like me you have altered your check-in and out times since the bookings were made months ago, how are you supposed to find out what they were when the guest booked if you can no longer see the itinerary? 

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Vince11 @Ian309 Choose a reservation from the list, whether past or future, and click "details."  Once there, go up to the browser menu File -> Print.  In the Print box, go down to More Settings and you'll see Pages Per Sheet.  Choose 2.  Then just print the first page.

Here are some screenshots:

Screenshot 2019-03-03 15.29.56.png

Screenshot 2019-03-03 15.30.20.png

Screenshot 2019-03-03 15.30.35.png

Hi An,

Thank you very much! 🙏🏼

@Vince11 So glad I could help!  🙂

Nick229
Level 1
Skibbereen, Ireland

Thanks Ann,

Even the support team did not come up with this solution for me!

One refinement, if you set the print area to 50% and click for pages 1 & 2 then all the relavant details print onto one side of A4. Not as simple as the old system but does the job.

Sorry Ian, this soes not help with check in times as they are missing on the reservation details!

I have put in Feedback requesting Airbnb revert to the old system which was much clearer and informative - If it ain't broken, why fix it!

Nick

James179
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

I also hate the new print version for Guest Itineraries! Please change them back Airbnb!!

When I print or save an intinerary as a PDF, it's now spawled across 4 pages, mostly blank (just headers and footers), with blocks of text (such as house rules) that cut off at the end of one page and don't reappear on the next page. It worked just fine for years until recently.

Glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue.  Just as Marcus213, I print an itinerary and it's 4 pages, with info only on the 2nd page (only headers or footers on 1, 3, and 4).  While the screen shot idea is nice, there should really be a fix for this.

Yulia62
Level 1
Izmir, Turkey

Hi! How can I change the visitors names in reservation and after print it in PDF file?Please help me. I need this for visa.

Tobias-and-Åsa0
Level 1
Stockholm, Sweden

This is just SUPERannyoing!

How can this even be a discussion? Very common that a traveller wants to print the booking. And now I find NO WAY to do it?! Come on Airbnb! I want to print my booking - can you add a PRINT-button please?

How do I print the trip booking details? I am one of the co-travellers and the trip was booked by one of my friends?

Maureen338
Level 2
Madison, WI

The print itinerary option has quit printing 3x in the past month and it still is not fixed on the last call to Airbnb. What has happened with the IT department in Airbnb that they can't fix a problem for days?

How it can be, that housing reservation service can not deal with the simple printing of the reservation details? Guess why I'm here...  Shame guys