How do i set up a payment account?

Answered!
Snezana22
Level 1
Wartrace, TN

How do i set up a payment account?

I can not find where to enter information on where to send money once the guest have checked in. All i find is where to enter a coupon.

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Snezana22  Be aware that new hosts have to wait up to 30 days to get paid for the first reservation. (Just so you don't get all in a tizzy when you don't see the payment come in right away) After that, your payments should be released 24 hours after the guest checks in. But it can take a few days after that for the payment to show up in your bank accont or paypal, or whatever method you've chosen.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Snezana22  Go to the Hosting Help section on the Airbnb site. Type "payout preferences" into the search engine. That will tell you where and how to enter your payment information and what payout methods are accepted.

Snezana22
Level 1
Wartrace, TN

found it

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Snezana22  Be aware that new hosts have to wait up to 30 days to get paid for the first reservation. (Just so you don't get all in a tizzy when you don't see the payment come in right away) After that, your payments should be released 24 hours after the guest checks in. But it can take a few days after that for the payment to show up in your bank accont or paypal, or whatever method you've chosen.

I haven't chosen ay method and do not know how to set up