How do you sync two airbnb calendars for the same listing?

Ursula16
Level 5
Victoria, Australia

How do you sync two airbnb calendars for the same listing?

Some months ago I was given advice on how to sync my calendars for two room configurations for the same property. At the time it only worked partly - but since airbnb have changed their system - the two calendars are now correctly synched!

Problem is I can't find the instructions and I want to share the advice on our Melbourne fb community page.

I would like instructions for a desktop / laptop computer, not the ap please.

I was given advice by a terrific mature gent in the US whose community advice was rated five stars! Maybe he will pop up again 🙂

Thank you in anticipation.

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Ursula16,

Could this be what you're looking for?

How do I link airbnb calendars for multiple listings?

Steve.

Hi Steve

The calendars in Australia do not have the same functioning as stepped out in the link you sent. However, I was able to achieve the linking now that I found the AVAILABILITY window again!

For the benefit of others who may be searching for similar instructions I have copied BELOW the post I sent to an airbnb fb community.

1) CHOOSE ONE LISTING: MANAGE LISTINGS 2) AVAILABILITY (top menu item) 3) SYNC CALENDARS (bottom of page) 4) EXPORT CALENDAR 5) Grab the link that's activated 6) Choose Listing 2: MANAGE LISTINGS 7) AVAILABILITY 😎 SYNC CALENDARS 😎 IMPORT CALENDAR 9) Paste URL from Listing 1 + Name this link. Did it work? If yes, the calendar name should appear next to a spinning circle (with a trash can underneath it so it can be removed). Repeat the process by EXPORTING the Listing 2 URL calendar link into the IMPORT area of Listing 1. Double check. If Listing 1 has the name of the Listing 2 calendar - and Listing 2 has the name of the Listing 1 calendar - above the IMPORT / EXPORT icons then you have success!

Cheers

Ursula

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Elaine307
Level 2
Nottingham, United Kingdom

Hi, I have just doen this as I have 2 listings and want to view them on the same calendar. Using the export/import process as described the bookings showing from my second listing appear to block out the same day on the calendar for my first.  I want to see the other listings for reference - not to block out the day.  What am I doing wrong?

thanks

Elaine